Saturday, May 5, 2018

9 Years of Blogging – Evolution of The Biggest Blogging Community [ ๐ŸŽ‰ Anniversary Post]










Wait, which one of you is what country? Your blog?

How much money do you? Blog? You must be kidding me you've got it!

Common questions and expressions of disbelief must meet our bloggers when they have to talk about our work and social circles.

Today (since December 2017) refers to the ninth year of blogging for me when I started, I know that this should be done, but if I had seen it all come, he said, and I will get these forces. That would lie successfully.

I said today I never believed me when I Peru ink: I have. Yes! I am a blogger.

Nine years may have been, but yesterday, when I was hosting my friend's credit card loans and the purchase of a domain name, I feel exactly like ShoutMeLoud came into force, providing for the how-to. Friends, But that it is hard to believe.

Today, according to the figures, three thousand, two hundred and eighty-fifth (3,285) is the day on this tour ShoutMeLoud notify me, I learned more than in my whole life.

The school itself has changed thousands of blog world society is not functioning for an official blog, this journey is anything but satisfactory. Thank you accept he is helping people to get a sense of satiating To become themselves, it is difficult to explain. And this is always the most awesome around me people had no family and friends as possible.

Read:

Harsh Agarwal – my blog journey so far
2191 days blog was blogging incredibly' can tell you!
ShoutDreams Group, but relied on their terms can live their lives with the idea that readers (Shouters) are not just for people like you. ShoutMeLoud guidance there is hope this distance!

Unveiling a new brand identity: ShoutMeLoud

Register at Youtube
ShoutMeLoud proudly announces a new brand identity and opportunity (our 9th anniversary) I want to take, but it soon before my little ShoutMeLoud backstory.

ShoutMeLoud little story:

To date, two different logos can be used – my friends created both.

Rectangle logo


This is my architect friend Amit Arya was established over the past nine years has been our logo, our social media profiles many of you have seen this logo was born on the same day that creates ShoutMeLoud. Heartfelt thank you, Amit.

Our main logo (available)


This logo a friend, Honey Singh and veteran blogger has been created (though not old), who is now a partner of global hand evolutions of this logo has gone through a lot, and many of you used this logo Singh ShoutMeLoud-design foundations in 2010 again first ShoutMeLoud concept has been designed to be honey, thank you very much.

ShoutMeLoud was started by me, although not officially work. "selfless contribution and one of us, where many of the most significant community Jordon.

We all keep in sync a informs the site is important because in the past few months we ( string, Nimish and I) worked tirelessly new design identity.

Today, December 1, 2017, I am on a renewed brand identity ShoutMeLoud from now forward you're going to see, I am unveiling.

I loved the existing logos, but never evolved in the world of technology; we now realise there is a unique time in our brand identity.

Brainstormed 40 months and probably a design before deciding police offensive:



Nimish if it were not a new week ShoutMeLoud little comment in the coming months. "ShoutMeLoud", it would be the first initial of our brand, we what this logo is depicted.

Here is this simple yet meaningful symbols should tell the creator:

"Welcome back to the new identity; we went to the Board. Modern design trends, the Outlook for the past nine years our growth objective was to represent something to update our expressway marks strong quotes have changed; So we quote letter " S " minimum and Red, ShoutMeLoud character while adding modern preparation, summary use. A lot of time reading dear readers of our blog will be able to spend so, Typography is kept clean. Anyway, it is the place the user in the first place.


Register at Youtube
ShoutMeLoud is the new homepage:



Happy to share ShoutMeLoud team's blog has gone down in history as the biggest giveaway ends at the Department operates, we talked some friends, blogging, digital marketing will help you succeed in the world, some with the best tools You leave.

One of the largest in the history of the blog giveaway ends:
I am grateful for this year where I am the best by giving you your blog should be extended immediately to help the industry grow; you are giving the best tools ... a whopping 10,000 dollars, total price giveaway ends.

More carefully, according to govern mixed.

This is where you can get:

Five annual subscription ShoutUniversity.
Access to the full five users ShoutMeLoud is available in the shop.
Five user (s) will be hosting an annual subscription Bluehost will win.
Five user (s) of an annual subscription HostGator hosting will win.
Five users OptinMonster one-year license.
Five users WPForms-WordPress programs one year license.
Five users SocialPilot (social media tool) one-year license.
One year license WPAdvanced ads Pro 5 users will win.
Five users will win a year subscription to the elegant themes.
Five users license TubeBuddy year star will win.
Five users ShoutPixels plugin for one year license.
Five users PushEngage one-year license.
Five users two months subscription SEMrush, they will win.


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: